If you own a property that you don’t reside in and rent to others, you will want to be covered by this type of insurance. This coverage is very similar to home insurance however you are able to add on extensions to cover rental income and damage from tenants.

Looking For A Personalized Approach For Your Insurance Needs?

Our team of caring and knowledgeable professionals will help you find the right coverage to suit your unique circumstances. Let's get started. Just click the link below to answer a few quick questions and we'll reach back to you in a responsive and timely manner.

Start Your Quote

Ontario West logo - return to home page